Saturday, February 21, 2009

Relieved!!

-Phew- I am finally feeling so relieved! I have been having anxiety (a little) since knowing I will be presenting my impromptu speech today. However it is now done and dust and I think I scored a 9 out of 10! Yippee! (If I saw my marks correctly. Lol.) Anyway, after we were all done with our speeches, we then headed over to JJ to have our long awaited pizza! Had a lot of cheese too. The container of cheese powder was almost empty by the time 'darling' and I were done with it! Mostly, though, it was my doing. And 'darling' was feeling extra generous today? Gave me an extra piece for dinner. Lol.

And yesterday, May Peng, Siew Fen, 'darling' and I went out with a bunch of IK people for dinner and supposely bowling. But the bowling alley was kinda packed. So we ended up at Danga Bay, doing crazy stuffs (racing one another on family bicycles). Lol. So I met some new people yesterday and I think they were kinda nice. Friendly too. One guy named Moses is kinda nosey. He kept asking me questions. Felt like I was interviewed. My 'driver', Eric was kinda nice too. Then there was a girl named..umm..'something' Fen who was also nice. She also said I looked like a friend of hers. Lol. And there was also one more called Phui See? God knows how to spell all these Chinese names. But I heard she goes by the name 'sotong' as well. So let us just keep it that way. According to 'darling', sotong was looking forward to see me and well, her dream came true last night. So anyway, the IK people were all nice and fun. So it was a pretty good night.

Now sports. Tonight, Arsenal will be facing Sunderland. Shouldn't be a problem, I think. New signing, Arshavin should debut although it is still unsure if he will start or benched. Nevertheless, I hope Arsenal will knick past the Black Cats. And Monday night hero, Eduardo is once again injured. He suffered a slight hamstring problem last Monday and will be out for at least 2 weeks.

Next, yesterday, 'darling' and I (and Soo Chen for the first half of the movie) watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and although the movie is quite slow, I felt that it has a nice story line and it was pretty interesting. And Brad Pitt, he looked awesome. Lol!

And that is a wrap!

No comments: