Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hometown And Broadband

Back in hometown again and this time with my friends. CraBp, Fishball, 'Old Man' and Hyper. Lol. All nicknames. Anyway, been back since Thursday and it has been fun. A whole day of outing on Friday and ended it with barbaque and today another whole day outing. Even longer outing. Just got back a few minutes ago actually. Going back tomorrow though.

I also find out something. Cooking needs good mood. I was cooking my spaghetti for them and I think it sucks and they probably said it was good just to not hurt my feelings. But it was bad. To me at least. Everything I did was the usual except my mood. Feeling lethargic, having problems sleeping and a bit problem in eating. Wonder what is wrong with me.

And before I go off, I already have broadband!! I am so happy. Probably get to online every single day back in UTM. Haha! Til then, night!!

No comments: