Monday, May 11, 2009

Back Home

So my second semester is officially over and I am now back home. Being home, I think I am now officially a cook. For lunch only because I have decided to skip dinner for the entire period I am at home except on the weekends. I guess that is ok. I just hate the sweaty part.

Also I have decided to have a productive break. I will be working out a lot to regain my fitness for sure and then maybe learn a few new recipes from my Jamie Oliver cook book and of course, I shall read a lot. Not forgetting watching movies and hanging out with my brother also. Swimming is a must also. In fact, I already did. Lol.

I'd wanna work actually. To kill some time. But my parents especially my mum said that I ought to rest after nearly losing my mind studying for my finals and that if I needed money I could just ask her. That is awesome right? What more could I ask for? Lol. And my brother is seriosuly begging me to be at home so that he wouldn't be so lonely. So I guess I shall just shake my legs at home, cook a little and swim a lot. That is life, I think. Lol.

Anyway, I did cook today and I made spaghetti. What else right? But I miss it a lot. It has been so damn long since I had spaghetti. Especially spaghetti with seafood. So did my brother and he actually requested spaghetti anyway. I also made 'darling' hungry but thankfully I did not send her a MMS of it as it would probably torture her a lot. Lol. I am so horrible. But maybe the attached picture would do some damage as well. Lol.


Anyway, I am off to have my spaghetti now. Yummy! And my fellow dinosaurs, boy don't I miss you guys so much!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ducky miss you too...
Xiao niu , PJ really miss you here..

Look like your holiday quite interesting, especially the yummy food. Ha Ha.. That picture make me felt hungry.. Lol. Anyway, enjoy ur holidays. And remember take care for yourself..

Natalia said...

PJ, xiau niu also misses you very much.

So far so good. Lol. Next semester, I can cook la. Lol. Sorry for making you hungry. Ok. I will. You also ok?

Ryan said...

This really does make people hungry. It dangerous when you are on your semester break. Lol

Anonymous said...

Sure.. PJ will try her best and take care for herself.. Have great day!! :)

CRABp said...

luckily i had my lasagna yesterday night...cheesy...yummy... I miss having dinosaurs around too!!!! (T_T)

Natalia said...

PJ - That is good. Make sure you do. ;)

Ryan - I know. It sucks right? But you are with your grandpa now. Go ask him to make you a pizza. Better still, go do it with him. Learn somthing. Lol

'Darling' Crabp - Lol! I know. We were texting then and I said to myself, "Thankfully she did before she checked out my blog!" Well, that spaghetti is really cheesy too and I tried to do it a different way. A much more simple way. Yeah. I know! I totally miss the 4 dinosaurs! :(