Sunday, May 03, 2009

Hmm..

In about half an hour, we ('darling' Cera, Duckie, Petrie, Spike, me the Little Foot, Ma Lee, Sheue Yih and Foon Yee and her family) will be off to Kukup for a trip. 2 days and a night. Will be back tomorrow. And then on Tuesday, we'll probably roam the town again. Lol.

Have anyone heard the tracks from the Hannah Montana The Movie soundtrack by the way? Theyhave awesome sons on there. Will review it pretty soon.

Next, sports. Novak Djokovic thrashed Roger Federer last night. In soccer, all 3 Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal won last night. Liverpool will be playing tonight, I think. Arsenal won 3-0 by the way. At Fratton Park. Against Pompey. Goals from Nicklas Bendtner (2) and Carlos Vela. Mancester United defeated Middlesbrough 2-0 while Chelsea defeated Fulham 3-1 in a Lodon derby.

Well, I guess that is it from me now. Will blog about the trip when I get back.

No comments: