Sunday, May 17, 2009

Of Buffets And Broadband

So I had the priviledge to go back to my second hometown this weekend and stayed at Puteri Pacific Hotel for 3 (thwee) days and 2 nights. While the hotel is a good place to stay and it is in the heart of Johor Bahru (it is just 5 minutes walk from City Square), the hotel also offers AMAZING buffets and the broadband speed there is awesome (that has nothing to do with the hotel though).

My first buffet dinner there on Friday night offered a variety of food. among the best ones are salted fettucini puttanesca (which I will definately learn how to cook after this) and the octopus (the ones served in Japanese restaurants).



On the second night, I had another buffet and this one is to die for. International Seafood Buffet. The food was just DELICIOUSLY AMAZING. I am not even kidding or exaggerating here. Anyway, I might as well just let pictures of the food do the talking. Lol.

I started my dinner with salmon. It was awesome and it did tastes like the salmon I once cooked.

Then I tried their baked fish and it was also amazing.

Then this. It is fish cooked in olive oil. Didn't like this one though.

After that, I decided to get myself a lobster and it was really good. its fleash was really sweat.

Then I thought of slowing down a little. So I took prawns and vegetables. Guees what? Love the vegetables and hated the prawns. Lol

Now look away if you are a fan of spaghetti and pasta.

Plate number 1: Fettucini

Plate number 2: Pasta

Plate number 3: Also pasta but didn't eat this on as the big squid head spat out black icky ink. Yuck!

It is once again safe to look at my blog now. Lol!

I was already getting sull. So I took some salad.

And I ended with my new found favourite ice-cream -GREEN TEA ice-cream. Yummy! I had 2 bowls of this by the way.

Delicious looking, aren't they? I was even thinking that Puteri Pacific Hotel could be a good place for my upcoming faculty night. But obviously there is so much to consider before we can even decide a place. One thing for sure is that I can tell that the place is pretty costly. Lol!

Oh yeah, while I was here, I even checked out the swimming pool.


And now something I realised I could get in JB.

Excellent broadband speed.


No comments: