Thursday, May 28, 2009

An Unwelcome Slight Delay

I have prepared myself (sort of) to face possible outcomes when my results for the second semester's finals are released. And the anxiety of it already started to sink in since yesterday. And as usual, I even dreamt about obtaining my results already (it happens everytime the release of major results are nearing). However, I just got a text from a friend and I had to double check with my own eyes and I see this on UTM's Aimsweb:

"Maaf!! Keputusan Peperiksaan untuk Sesi/Semester 20082009/2 dibuka pada 1 June 2009 hingga 29 July 2009. "

Damn! Now I have to wait till Monday and I have to be all nervous again! -Sigh- At least I can sleep tonight though. BUT I STILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL MONDAY! Argh! FOUR MORE FREAKING TENSE DAYS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, first off, thank you for your gracious comments of approval, and I'll be sure to keep on following your blog. :)

I think the anticipation of things, yea it can be like digging your fingernails into your arms at times, but try to to be too anxious. I think some of the best little surprises in life are those random gifts, the ones that show up on your doorstep at 4 in the morning. Try to alleviate it from your thoughts, so then when the results will be that much better in the end.

CRABp said...

oh really? I nearly logged in to aimsweb already...haiz...

Natalia said...

Kevin - You are most welcome. And thanks! Hmm..I never look it that way before. Well, maybe you are right. Thanks. =)

Natalia said...

Miko - Yup yup yup