Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Last Two Standing

Disclaimer: For those of you in Malaysia and other Asian regions who watches American Idol through Starworld, you might not want to read this as it reveals the finalists.


With 88 million votes in, America had decided to award the last 2 places to Adam Lambert and Kris Allen, thus eliminating Danny Gokey. Well, I am not gonna say much here as I have practically missed the whole season's show. Lol. But between the 2 given finalists, I think I would rather see Kris taking the crown. Not that I know who is the better singer but I have heard Adam sing and I did like him in the beginning but he has this habit of singing in quite an annoying way. And Kris..he is the cuter guy. Lol. So my vote is with Kris. :) But I have this unlucky streak when I have my favourites. They never ever win. Chris Daughtry, Blake Lewis and Brooke White are some of my past seasons' favourites and they never ever win. Hopefully I don't jinx Kris. Lol


Adorable, isn't he?

No comments: