Saturday, May 02, 2009

It Is All Over!!

For now at least. Lol! The madness will start again in 2 months time. -Sigh- I am talking about my finals by the way. Anyway, I think I did ok. But I don't know for sure. Expecting a few B's this time, I think. Lol! I just hope my CPA stays above 3.67. I want my first class and dean's list! BADLY want it. And I want A's also. Lol.

But it is all done for now. And we did some crazy things already. Went for steamboat after my Statistics paper on Friday. Food wasn't as good as the place we usually go. But then again, we had to let 38 Senior choose the place as it was her farewell party. She can eat a lot by the way. A LOT. Then we went to Danga Bay. It was pretty fun. We cycled. I partnered my 'darling retard sister'. Lol! And Soo Chen and May Peng cycled together and they looked like an elder sister bringing her younger sister for a ride! Lol. Also, we wanted to throw 38 Senior into the sea. We really carried her. 2 with her legs and 2 with her arms and she was off the ground. If only we could really throw her in. Lol. But I guess our mission to make her last day in UTM a memorable one was accomplished with that. Lol

Yesterday, I went to Balai Cerapan, the highest point in UTM, and the view was pretty amazing. Even saw my very first firefly. Lol! May Peng should have been there. Firefly, stars, etc. Lol. Then we went to 'lim teh', after which we went to Danga Bay, again. Ma Lee wanted to cycle. So ok. We had fun anyway. She partnered with Foon Yee and I partnered 'big sister' Soo Chen. But I found out that high needs for achievement people need to be in control of their lives all the time. I tried sitting behind and I pretty much freaked out. And Soo Chen started to 'bising-bising'. Oh yeah. She kinda tore the bottom of her pants too. Got stuck in the bicycle chains. Lol! -Sigh-

So anyway, finals are over for now and I wouldn't be thinking about it until the results are released and I have packed some of my things. Leaving for Kukup tomorrow. Back on Monday and then more visit to shopping centres, I guess. Then I am going back to Melaka already. It is all happening too fast. I can still remember getting my offer letter and packing to come here! And it has been a year already. -Sigh- Time really passes too fast.

7 comments:

summer said...

what 'big sister'?????
i younger than you 4 days!!!!!!

Natalia said...

Ya la. You are May Peng's big sister right? So when you fetch me..you are my big sister lo. And only 4 days la. Not long also la. Don't complain la. Late grow older faster. Go jump better.

soochen said...

sendiri old don1 admit!
haizz.......
no comment!
u wait 4 kukup trip la!
kick u oh!!!!lol

Natalia said...

I admit. FOUR days old nia ma. I slowly wait lo. You see la who will rugi when you kick me.

秀梅 said...

hey, really a great memorable day ohh... so scared later been thrown to the sea haha, see u when i'm back..tell everyone.. I WILL BE BACK

Natalia said...

秀梅 - I presume you are 38 Senior. But yeah, I think it was indeed a memorable one for you. Lol. Ok. I will tell everyone but don't know if it is good news or bad news la. LOL!

CRABp said...

siew mei...i wanna throw u into the sea.... =(