Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soon

I think my finals results will be out soon as this is posted on UTM's Aimsweb.

"Maaf!! Keputusan Peperiksaan untuk Sesi/Semester 20082009/2 dibuka pada 29 May 2009 hingga 29 July 2009."

The only way that can be done is that the results are first posted on the 'Senarai Tampal'. And if results will be posted officially on the 29th, then it will probably be out real soon.

And this is on my current academic calender.

"27 – 28 May 2009 Meeting of Senate’s Permanent Committee on Special Examinations/Results of Semester 11, 2008/2009 Session"

Before there is a meeting on results, there must be results to have a meeting on right?

So like it or not, people, it is gonna be out real soon and I am wondering about my results. Good suprises? Bad suprises? Disppointments? Success? Failures? Fingers crossed! I just want to maintain my first class result and my Dean's List! That isn't too much to ask right? I did almost lose my head studying, you know? Lol! Also, beginning today, I think I have to check Aimsweb everyday to look out for the 'Senarai Tampal' so that if I need to 'beg' for marks, I could do it before the dateline. I can so totally remember my "incredible" luck last semester. Lol.

Oh yeah. Good luck people! (Like that's gonna help.) Lol!

No comments: