Monday, May 18, 2009

Pictures!

I was on my way to church when I spotted this..

For clearer view of how many 'holder thingies' are attached to the advertisements..

So I wondered what could be so precious and it is just..

-Sigh-

During my study week, I often look out the windows after studying a lot to rest my eyes and one fine day, I spotted this..

The red circle there are 2 flies making out. What do I do? I took a picture of it and then I had to kill them. I don't want them laying eggs anywhere near my room. I am so terribly sorry, flies. And if you wonder how they really look like while mating, here's a picture.

My luck. -Sigh-

3 comments:

CRABp said...

Oh man! u really killed them? but i cant help laughing after reading these post! haha! good one 'darling'!

Natalia said...

'Darling', I have to kill them. I do not want baby flies anywhere near my room. Although Sheue Yih doesn't mind flies being in the room, I do!

Natalia said...

Oh yeah. I am happy you enjoyed it. And thanks, 'darling'.