Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My One And Only Brother

27th May 1993 - I wasn't alone anymore as I welcome my brother into the world. He was named Matthew Pang Chung Meng and today he is 16 years old already. That is just how fast time flew. As he celebrates his 16th birthday today, I would like to wish him more birthdays to come as I can possibly imagine my life without him. He is by far the greatest and best-est brother one can ever ask or wish for (even my friends who barely know him thinks so too). When he was a little boy, he would do anything I asked and believe everything I said. I could remember how I made him cry when I randomly told him he was an adopted child. I know it was really evil to do that but that is something we both laugh at when recalling the incident now. I believe writing all the tricks I put him through on here will be too long. That is just how evil of a sister I am. But it was all good fun. I also remember me being yelled at whenever something happens to him. When he falls, I am scolded for not catching him. When he cries, I am scolded for not coaxing him and the list goes on. However, today, he outgrew me and stands at a height I will never reach and when we go out nowadays, he is the one who takes care of me. That is just how fast he grew. -Sigh- Why did you grow that fast, Matt? But he still maintains his cheekiness and cuteness. He is very adorable. Haha! That sometimes, I call him my 'teddy bear'. And he would call me 'teddy bear owner'. Lol. Geez. I believe I am able to go on and on about him, my one and only brother, the best I could ever wish for. But I don't wanna run this too long. So I should say this. Happy birthday, Matt. I hope you achieve whatever you dream of. And I love you very much, teddy bear.

No comments: