Friday, May 15, 2009

To My Dearest Daddy

HAPPY HALF A CENTURY OLD!!!

That is just how fast my daddy aged. Lol! But anyway, dearest daddy, thank you for everything you have given to me throughout my life and I am just so grateful for everything you have done for me. I believe I will never be where I am today if not for your unconditional love, never ending support, constant care and great advises. But I know I can never thank you enough. However, I hope I will be able to do something about it someday. Maybe give you that deep fishing trip you have always dream about. I know the reason you haven't been out there is to save the money that will be spent on the trip for Matthew and I and I am also grateful for that. Anyway, happy birthday, daddy. I wish you all the best in life. And daddy, you are still my handsome daddy. I love you, 'puppy'.

No comments: