Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If I Am Rich Enough Someday..

..I would probably have one of this in my garage. The car below, by the way, is the latest car from genius German carmaker, BMW. It is the newest edition of Z4 Roadster and it is truly a BEAUTY. And it being in my favourite colour just makes it even more gorgeous. I have always love the Z4 Roadster series that my brother even bought it in his Gran Tourismo 4 game for me and whenever I played that game, this is the only car I would pick. Such a beauty. Just so darn mesmerising and sleek.






Even the interior of the car is just freaking awesome. I am very much in love with this car now. -Sigh-

The price, anyway, is starting at a staggering amount of $45,750 MSRP.

Other details about the car would be:
3.0-liter, inline 6-cylinder
255 horsepower
Rear-wheel drive

Boy, don't I have to make big bucks to even get near this beauty eh? High nAch? Lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wau, nice car.. Xiao niu, nth is impossible, the important is u believe can get it.. I believe Xiao Niu got that ability.. Niu, wish your dream comes true.. :)

Natalia said...

Well, nothing is but let me lay down the details for you.

In US dollars: $45,750
Change to Malaysia currency: RM160125
After tax: RM480375

So it sounds really impossible. Lol! But it is one of my favourite cars. I have always love BMW cars.