Friday, January 23, 2009

Back In Melaka

I am now back in Melaka and so far, it has been good. Had a good afternoon sleep as well. 4 hours of sleep. Lol. Gonna have to go over to grandma's place soon though. I wonder if there are chores to do there since CNY is around the corner.

Anyhow, speaking of CNY, my mum's clients/car dealers are already pouring in the hampers and boxes of oranges. Some of them look pretty good too. I just hope there ain't any chocolates in them! Lol! But that's highly unlikely as hampers usually contains chocolates. -Sigh- Here they are anyway.

Some oranges. And they ain't they cheap type. Very generous car dealers.

One the hampers from a car dealer. This one doesn't look that good.

And another hamper. This one looks REAL GOOD. It has a bottle of wine, some seriously good looking cookies and my favourite, bird's nest!

More of them will be flooding in soon. Especially the oranges. -Sigh- Wonder how my mum and brother finish them up. I take practically an hour to finish an orange. (You'll understand why if you actually see me eating them.)

Hmm.. Saturday tomorrow and I expect a pretty busy day for me. There are lots of things I wanna do tomorrow. One of which is to bake cookies for my grandma and my greedy cookie monsters back in UTM! Wonder if I could even squeeze in some time to go shopping. Hmm.. Anyway, til then! Wanna go have my bath now and head to my grandma's place. Haven't seen her since Christmas and I bet she is eager to see me. Lol.

Oh yeah. In the world of sports, Arsenal's Eduardo Da Silva is ready to return to first team action soon. He played a full match against Stoke City for the reserve team last Wednesday. That is awesome news to hear since the injury he suffered a year ago was really horrible. And in tennis, Novak Djokovic advanced into the fourth round today.

Now that is it for real.

2 comments:

CRABp said...

hampers.... haiz....mom just opened one yesterday, n i'm bringing back all the biscuits from tat hamper! (can cut cost on buying biscuits. LOL!)

Natalia said...

Hey! That is cheating! I have to bake them for you guys and you take from your hamper huh? I have reserved 3 boxes for you guys you know and I will probably add a fourth! Lol!