Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can Anyone Eat More In One Spoon?

This is a post I have promised a LONG time ago. Finally I am able to post it. So enjoy! Lol

This is a friend of mine. Her name.. Lee Yin Ying or we'll just refer to her as Ah Ma. That's grandma in Chinese. The reason behind the nickname? Well, she eats really slow. REALLY SLOW. But she has that ability. The ability you just viewed. The ability to gobble down HUGE spoonfuls of food at a time. This particular event took place 2 Mondays ago. We had just dismissed from fisherman/carpenter's class at 7p.m. and rushed to get dinner. We only got our food at 7.45p.m. and our next class is at 8p.m.. So while I chose to just eat really fast (I finished my plate of noodles in less than 5 minutes!), she ate slowly. And when pestered to eat faster, she did that. Awesome huh? And there was this Malay guy who was seated on the table beside hers. He kept looking at her. Don't think he believes a sweet loooking young lady eats like that! Lol! Anyway, the question now is:

Can anyone top her?

4 comments:

CRABp said...

Hey! U finally post that video. Haha. Problem now is it's a private video, and i can't view it....

Natalia said...

You can't ar? I will un-private it.

CRABp said...

Hai...can't stop laughing... XD

Natalia said...

Yup. Me too. Everytime I see it, I laugh like mad.