Saturday, January 10, 2009

Clueless and A Little Confused

I have been wondering about this and I still don't get it. Why would a lecturer who is not teaching me this semester would want all of my previous semester's notes and assignments? And it is not just his that he wants but he wants my work and notes of all 6 subjects I took last semester. It is Dr. Haji Hamdan if you are wondering. He called me at 10.45p.m. last night asking for it. And I was already dreaming away by that time! Anyway, I asked TJ about it and he seems to know that Dr. Haji Hamdan had requested the notes and assignments. Weird!

Anyway, Arsenal is gonna play Bolton tonight at The Emirates and I believe that if Arsenal plays well and takes their chances, they should be able to knick past Bolton. But I am wary of Bolton's away record. This season, they hold the second best record away from home (first is Chelsea). -Sigh- I just hope Arsenal will stop screwing up already!

And by the way, today has been a VERY BORING day to me. But very productive at the same time. I kinda finished all the work TJ gave me yesterday in a day! And burned the stuffs Dr. Haji Hamdan wanted also. And not forgetting photostating the remaining notes. Hmm.. I have to remember to collect them later. -Sigh-

-Sigh- Still wondering. Anyway, til then!

No comments: