Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally

Last night, I finally got to meet my English lecturer and she is not what I've imagined her to be. But from the input I got yesterday, it is no longer pre-school English for sure. I could say that it is gonna be pretty tough but so long as I just stay cool, I guess it is still one of those subjects I can look forward to in getting my A's. Can't imagine if I don't. English speaking fellow since forever and not getting an A in English. Shameful me then. And my parents especially my mum would be furious. Anyway, that won't be taking place for another 3 months at least.

So in last night's class, she (my lecturer) was kinda trying to instill fear in us. She was telling us about failing her subject and not being able to graduate later. And when she started to tell us about the marking system, she started from B. Shows that she is not really aiming for A's among us. I am gonna try my best to defy her though. Lol

Anyway, for her class, we will have to do an impromptu speech. And from the way she had explained, group and individual assignments kinda sounds confusing. But I will just embrace them as they come by. Not gonna think too much about them for now.

Also, we had to present our partners in front of the class. Thankfully, I was sitting beside CraBp. And since I was so tired yesterday, I did not feel nervous at all. We were the second to present by the way. Found out that her previous school's name is freaking long. And I kinda told the class she craps a lot and she said the lecturer gave her an awkward look. Sorry CraBp. But as I was thinking last night about how I presented, I guess I have forgotten a few important points about CraBp. I left out how nice she is and how lucky I am to have her as a friend. Guess I will just have to wait for another opportune time to do so.

Oh yeah. Yesterday's class kinda gave me a slight headache too. We will have to form groups as usual and since it is an English class, I have at least 7 people approaching me after class and well, I have no idea who to pick. -Sigh- Guess I am just gonna leave that to CraBp to choose. Thanks ya.

I guess that is enough about my English class for now.

Yesterday, I also had my second catering class. The theme was 'Potatoes and Eggs'. It was pretty interesting but REALLY TIRING. My group had to cook 8 dishes in 3 hours. The lecturer probably thinks we are future cooks or so. Took it way too seriously. Was practically 'dead' after the class. Even fell asleep while waiting for the bus and also while in the bus. Kinda frightened Ah Ma too. And then I was kinda disoriented. -Sigh- Tiredness.

Anyway, I guess that is about it. Gonna have my second English class tonight and until then, I am just gonna laze around. Lol

3 comments:

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

at last ur eng teacher arrives... :P

CRABp said...

i wan pancakes... i am a good crabp.... i wan sleep....

Natalia said...

Pancakes? Go ask your roommate to cook up some for you. And you aren't a good CraBp. Lol