Friday, January 09, 2009

What's The Bloody Point...?

I don't get why we (mainly non-Muslims 1 SHY students) have to study Islamic Psychology. It is purely a great deal of torture to me and I think to most of my non-Muslim classmates as well. I had that class today and I must say that I could have died of boredom and from not understanding what the hell was being taught to me. The lecturer was a good one. No offense. He did a great job last semester (although I still don't understand how I got an A- from him). But the subject, lesson and content of the lecture are really meaningless to me. Plus, most of the terms used are in Arab (I can't even remember any of them now if I wanted to put them on here). Pronuncing them is already tough enough for me. Let alone spelling them come my finals in April. My lecturer said that is because Arab terms are not easy to translate. What the hell?! Because of that, those who can't understand, read and even pronunce Arab should suffer? And in truth, I don't get why I have to even learn 'pillars of Islam', etc. Islam in Psychology, I may understand but learning about the religion? They are really meaningless to me. No offense and I am not subjected to racism here but really, what is the bloody point? I ain't enrolled in the university to get preached on Islam. I know it is a beautiful religion and it is a good way of life but it just doesn't make any sense. I enrolled in a Psychology course and I expect to be taught relevant subjects. Not some time wasting subjects that goes in and out of my brain in the matter of seconds.

P/S: I am not subjected to racism or whatsoever. Whatever said on here are merely my opinions and thoughts. If any inconvenience and anger is brought up in my readers, I am truly sorry. Thank you.

2 comments:

CRABp said...

Sokong!

Natalia said...

Thank you for your support, CraBp. :)