Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Time Is Important?

People always tell you that time is important. That one should always make full use of one's time in the best way possible as time waits for no man. But here in UTM, the scenario is totally different. Why do I say so? There are a few solid reasons behind that.

Firstly, we did nothing in the first week. Basically all the classes were pretty much like this. You wake up early and you prepare for class. Then you rush to get the bus. And the next thing you know, it is either the lecturer is missing, class cancelled, the lecturer sucks or it is just another hello-students-I-am-(name of the lecturer)-and-take-attendance class. -Sigh-

Secondly, it is the second week now and still we have our classes cancelled. Just yesterday, we got our lazy butts up from the bed to get to class and guess what? First, some stupid lecturer came into our class and found out he wasn't gonna teach us after talking for 10 minutes. Then, the real lecturer never showed up. Apparently, he just got back from Haji and was not able to teach. Is that how it works? Go be more pious in the holy land and then return home more lazy? Total crap! And to make things worse, he screwed up again today! Did not show up again! I guess once you get the word 'Haji' to your name, it gives you the rights to be lazy and not show up for classes.

Thirdly, for this particular class alone, which is English class, it has already been cancelled for the fourth time. That is 8 hours gone! Damn lecturers.

Man, I really do sound mad. -Sigh- Anyway, on the positive note, I no longer have classes on Thursdays and Fridays. All the classes are cramped into the first 3 days of the week. I even have class until 11p.m. on Mondays! But it's cool. At least I still have 4 days off after 3 hectic days.

Also, this semester I am taking 19 credits. Man, that's pretty heavy. 16 for my course, 1 for KOKU and another 2 for my French class. And my subjects this semester looks dull. Really dull and TJ isn't teaching. -Sigh- Take a look at my subjects.

Islamic Psychology - What the hell???!
Developmental Psychology - The one that ends at 11p.m. on Mondays. But the lecture yesterday was enjoyable.
Psychology of Personality - It doesn't sound bad at all BUT the lecturer is ('the goat' again) and I am getting really sick with his English!
Statistics - Maths all over again? -Sigh-
Ethnic Relations - HISTORY!!!!! -Boring!!!-
English for Academic Communication - Some say this is a free A for me. So my only hope is please..no more preschool English here!!!

So that is pretty much it. And as I said earlier, I have enrolled myself in French class. CraBp and Hyper did too. Oh yeah.. Sampat also. And my KOKU is Catering! Yay! I get to cook! Lol

And I think I am getting sick. It has been weird for me. First, I had imsomnia. Then, followed by lethargic and lost of appetite. Man, what the hell is wrong with me? -Sigh- But I guess it is pretty much under control, I think. -Sigh-

Anyway, I have said what I want to and I am off to bed now. I have class at 8p.m. till 10p.m. tonight! -Sigh- Hopefully it is a good one.

P/S: This is only a way I vent my frustrations. If anything I have said on here offended anyone, I am sorry and it wasn't intended to. Thank you for understanding.

Til then, have a nice day, people!!

2 comments:

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol


study phobia ....

think

I m doing phd :P

lol

happy new year to u :)

Natalia said...

Cool! My English class was cancelled again today. -Sigh- 10 hours gone. By the way, you are tagged! Twice! And happy new year to you too!