Monday, January 19, 2009

Reunion Dinner

Yesterday, we, 12 crazy Psycho students went out for a reunion dinner of our own since Chinese New Year is just around the corner.

The day started with us waiting for our rental cars. That took about 1 and a half hours. Nice eh? (Still waiting for my 21st birthday eagerly, pa. Lol.) Then when the cars did come, one is pretty ancient.

Anyway, long story short, we arrived at Jaya Jusco Bukit Indah at around 5p.m.. There, we explored the whole building. There was Padini, F.O.S., Levi's, Hush Puppies, etc BUT no Esprit. CraBp was teasing me about it. And actually, I do wonder if Johoreans shop at Esprit. Since I came here, I haven't seen any Esprit outlet although I haven't been to every corner of Johor. -Sigh- After exploring the whole place (it looks huge but we finished the building by 6.30p.m.), we waited for some of the lost 'sheeps' and while waiting, we really looked like a bunch of kids who were forced to go to a shopping complex on a Sunday evening. Sad huh?

By 7 something, all 'sheeps' were reunited and we headed to a restaurant at Sutera Mall for our reunion dinner. There, we had steam fish (I ate most of it), fried chicken with lemon sauce, vegetables, eggs, beancurd and soup. The meal cost us RM136.30. It ain't expensive considering it's 12 people's share.

After eating, we went crazy taking photos. Then, a few of us played at the playground. -Sigh- CraBp and I though were facinated by 3 Arapaimas. (Arapaima is a REALLY HUGE freshwater fish. It is also the largest freshwater fish in South America. It usually grows up to 2 meters (6.6 feet) and in some extraordinary cases, 3 meters (10 feet) and can weight up to 180kg.) And for a huge fish, they are really hard to spot and the tank was not even huge. Weird. Anyway, upon finding it, I kinda touched it. I can't believe I did 'cause till now, they still look scary to me. To have a look at it, I have 2 links below. Sorry. Still having problems in uploading pictures and videos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Arapaima049.JPG
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/enlarge/arapaima-diver-megafish.html

Anyway, the outing was fun. And I will get the pictures we took from my friends and have them uploaded once I am back in Melaka for CNY holidays.

And by the way, due to yesterday's outing, I was so sleepy this morning that I yawned 44 times in a 2 hour class. -Sigh!!-

Anyhow, I am full now and I have another class at 5p.m. (fisherman/carpenter's class) and to avoid creating a new record in yawning, I am gonna head to bed now and sniff my Mr Beaver! Lol!

No comments: