Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Slight Delay

Regarding the exciting post I've mentioned about, I am afraid there'll be a slight delay before I can actually post it up. It requires me to upload a video and I am afraid I can't upload the video. Don't know if I did it wrongly or my connection to the internet is just that bad. Lol. Anyway, my sincere apologies.

Now lets turn to sports. Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal played last night. Liverpool's playing tonight. Anyway, all 3 teams left it late. Dimitar Berbatov scored United's winner in the 90th minute. Chelsea left it even later. Frank Lampard scored their winner in injury time. And Arsenal, they were ok. They won 1-3 against Hull City. Goals scored by Emmanuel Adebayor, Samir Nasri and Nicklas Bendtner.

And that is from me now. I am kinda out of words right now. Don't even know what I am feeling now.

No comments: