Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Problem With Not Having A Car

The problem with not having my own car while I am away from home is having to rely on the public transport to get to the places I want to. And they are not punctual. And not mentioning dirty? I mean every Tom, Dick and Harry in school use the bus. So you can imagine the amount of germs in the bus.

Anyway, today I experienced another public transport mishap. My friends and I went out to Jaya Jusco (JJ) for some shopping and then dinner. We were done by 6.30p.m.. So we headed to the bus stop to wait for our only mode of transport back to UTM. Ok.. I am exaggerating here. There are always taxis but they don't come free, do they now? So the school's bus is still the only mode of transportation as far as I am concern. Anyway, we reached our hostel at 8.30p.m.. That is like a 2 hour delay right? And how far is my hostel from JJ? Hmm.. Just about 10 minutes away. So why so long right? The bus! What else?! 2 hours of my life wasted on waiting for bus. And to make things worse, the stupid and mindless taxi drivers were smoking their lungs out at the bus stop. Puffing smoke from their cancer sticks. -Sigh- I need my birthday to come sooner. Not that I wanna get older faster but I just want my dad's promise to become a reality sooner. Then I will finally be able to go anyway I want without delays. And then I just have to think about finding parking spaces.

Anyway, I am off now on a mission. Believe it or not, some of my friends here are watching Jumanji for the first time in their lives now and I am gonna be their spoiler. Just Soo Chen's actually. Lol! Man that movie is already ancient to me.

No comments: