Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tag Once Again (by 'What I've Been Looking For' -CraBp-)

Rule 1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule 2: Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continuing this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
Who doesn't?

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Well, that depends. Age is just a number to me. So if I like him a lot and he is mature enough for a relationship and likes me back, what's stopping it?

3. Do you enjoy going to college?
I have no idea. Already skipped pass that.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
A lot. Whatever I always wanted to but couldn't due to not having enough money.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Nope.

6. What do you prefer? Touching story or happy story?
I would like one that features both better.

7. List recently watched movies.
Bedtime Stories (Bugsy.. Yikes!)
The Spirit (Damn movie!)


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Forget him and move on to another target.

9. Are you happy now?
Not really.

10. Do you have any regrets?
Again, who doesn't?

11. What is/are your favourite emoticon used recently?
Lately? Umm.. Just :)

12. What is/are your favourite saying recently?
Hmm.. For quite a while it has been 'stupid until can die' in Chinese! Lol. But recently, haven't had one.

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
CraBppy, funny and really nice. ('What I've Been Looking For' apparently..)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I would like to be married and rich but between the two.. Single and rich.

15. What is your favourite color?
Blue. All pretty shades of blue. And occasionally, white and black.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
It kinda depends on the guy I am with.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, which one would you choose?
The better one? The one that loves me more? But the thought of loving two guys at once is pretty dreadful.

18. What are the top 5 places on your "to-go" list?
New York
Florida
Paris
Spain
London

19. What do you think of the person you like?
99.9% perfect!

20. 5 people I wanna tag!
Sandra Wong
Sourish Karmakar
Sheryl Tan
Joanne Khan
Tan Yin Fung

Ryan (Since you have a blog now. Lol)

2 comments:

Yin Tan said...

Yay i got plenty of tags. :D

Will do it ALL soon. N my name is Yin not Ying eh. T___T

Natalia said...

Yikes. So sorry. I have one friend here who has both 'Yin' and 'Ying'. So I get pretty confused at times. Really sorry.