Saturday, April 25, 2009

3 More!!

After today's paper, I only have another 3 more to go. Yay! But they should be the tougher ones. All subjective papers. -Sigh-

Today's paper was challenging by the way. But it is definately university standard. Who cares anyway. As long as I get my A!! Lol!

And I got some carry marks.
Personality Psychology - 50/60. I need 30/40 for my finals for my A and I think that is possible. I think.
Islamic Psychology - 54/60. Looks brighter but the subject is MORE BORING and TOUGH. Plus, last semester I got 54/60 also and I ended up with an A-. -Sigh-

Anyway, I was thinking to get myself pizza for dinner later. Been wanting it since yesterday. Anyhow, I am off to bed. -zzzzz-

2 comments:

CRABp said...

*sigh* I sense a lot more A- for me... =( (Not that A- is bad...it's better than B, but...haiz...)

Natalia said...

I totally understand that feeling, 'darling'. I sense many for me too and maybe even B's. How sad. I have been studying until 'setengah mati' some more. -Sigh-