Monday, April 27, 2009

Hopeful

So I just got back from yet another paper, Psychology of Personality. My first impression of the paper was "What the hell?! No personality disorders?! And who the hell will want to answer on the lexical, statistic and theorical approaches of traits?!" Lol. Like I said in my previous post, I am quite an expert on personalir disorders already but -sigh-. Well, anyway, I had to make do with what I little I have in the finals and I think I did more than ok (hopefully this sentence won't come back to haunt me later though). But I am quite positive about it.

For the objective section, I have checked my answers and I think chances are I will get 15 or above that score. I am sure I got 15 out of 20 right though. For the subjective part, -sigh- (still frustrated over not having a question on the disorders). Anyway, I wrote on McCelland's theory that any given individuals have 3 main motives. I know it sounds boring but I managed to crap out 2 and a quarter pages of it and I think I would be able to score on it.

So back the title of this post, I am now hopeful of scoring an A for this subject (crossing my fingers for it and hopefully this sentence too wouldn't come back to haunt me later).

Anyway, I am done dwelling on this paper. 3 more days till I am done with my finals and I am now down to 2 papers and these 2 are probably the toughest for me. Islamic Psychology, which I still have not totally grasp, and Statistic, which I have no idea about. -Sigh- I am doomed but I shall work to overcome that before Wednesday. Wish me luck! (And keep me in your prayers?? Lol)

Oh yeah. Exam stress has now caused Siew Fen, who NEVER EXERCISES, to go jogging. -Sigh- Finals, studying too much and the hot weather really does things to everyone.

One last thing. Why do people have to constantly frustrate me with irritating questions? Can't they just drop the subject and take my answer as it is? Why bother asking me so many times when my answer is just gonna be what I have already told them? And why even bother asking for my answer if they are not gonna respect it? Are they that dumb and thick? Chill people and please, stop asking. My answers and intentions are clear. So just take my asnwers as they already are and stop bugging me. -Argh!!!- And stop ruining my mood and days! Bl**dy hell.

No comments: