Friday, April 10, 2009

People..

Disclaimer: This post is only a matter of my opinion and it is not intended to anyone at all.

When one starts one's university life, one is bound to meet people from all walks of life.

Some are smart asses
Some are know-it-all (as if!)
Some are naive (hmm..)
Some are extremely sensitive (hate this kind)
Some are caring, empathatic and loving
Some are b***hes or SOBs
Some are bl**dy irritating
Some are pain in the neck
Some are just too nice (or you think they are)

In short, one meets either straight forwardly nice people, straight forwardly bad asses or the worst kind, the ones who pretend to either be nice or evil with their own personal hidden agendas. And these are the parasites who will just smile at you while they are actually silently sucking your blood (metaphor speaking, of course).

And let me enlighten something, the naive ones are sometimes the ones to watch. Do not take them for granted. You may remember that a while ago, I did a post on Pokémons. And I actually learnt something from that post. Mainly concerning this particular Pokémon named Psyduck and I quote "Psyduck resembles a yellow duck or platypus with a vacant stare. Its appearance, according to the Pokédex, is meant to trick enemies into thinking it is weak." So think again because I did and I can seriously tell you it makes sense. Also, if anyone of you are the too nice and kind ones, toughen up before you are taken advantage of and before others step on your head.

But then again, not everyone you meet are evil. From personal experiences, I have met some awfully nice people also. And these are the ones you put effort into keeping them as friends.

Lastly, as for me, thankfully, I am just too stubborn to give in, hot headed and also someone who is just so straight forward. So at least I am quite well taken care of. And I should just throw this in while I am talking about people, "Mess with me and don't even think I will let you go without creating hell for you." Just a word. Have a nice day, people. That is to all kinds of people. Lol!

3 comments:

Dan said...

I couldn't agree more with you on this. But I must also mention that gender wise, girls are the more sneeky ones. Sorry but lol.

Greg said...

Well, I think I have to agree with Dan. Sorry, girls. But some of you girls are just real bitches. Dated a few myself. Lol.

Natalia said...

Dan - Yeah. You are right to some extent.

Greg - I know. Some of us girls are but not all of us. Lol. As for you dating them, better luck next time. Lol