Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Of Thesis And Library

Soon, you will see this thesis..


..not on my shelf like the picture below.


But on one of the library's shelves. And it is written by a senior of mine. Awesome huh? Which senior?

38 Senior!! That's Sampat Senior (say 38 in Mandarin and you'll get it). Here she is below smilling like 38.


Anyway, since she is already a 38 Senior, my question now is the library 38 as well? Lol! It has got to be and I have friends here who will not even hesitate for a second to agree with me!

But anyhow, I would like to wish 38 Senior congratulations upon graduating. She has not officially graduate yet but she is totally convinced that she will. She is already saying her goodbyes. In addition, she had also began asking people, mainly my frends and I, to carry out a farewell party for her. Or is it a goodbye-and-we-are-happy-to-get-rid-of-you party? Lol. Just kidding. Anyway, I wish her all the best in life and hopefully everything goes well for her upon graduating. And I hate to say this but when it is all quite and gloomy, I think somehow, you will be miss for making lots of noise. Lol! I mean that in a good way though.

And by the way, I know you will read this, 38 Senior. So do not forget my Coffee Bean treat ya?

And now something unrelated to 38 Senior. Below is a really short conversation between 'darling' and I.

'Darling': =p Study la.. SO INTERESTING! (She meant study Islamic Psychology.)
Me: I know. I'm totally enjoying it and I'm having the time of my life! Later!
'Darling': I love your sarcasm! :-)

Islamic Psychology and sarcasm seems to go hand in hand pretty well now.

2 comments:

CRABp said...

I love this blog post! Very nicely written bout the 38 senior and i support whatever u say bout her! XD haha... LOL! the sarcasm... still love it!

Natalia said...

Lol! Thanks 'darling'. Gotta say I love you for supporting my words and loving this post! Lol! The sarcasm.. biasa la.. Haha