Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What Superior Is At Times

Firstly, if anyone is gonna ask me why I am awake so early on a public holiday, go ask my stupid roommate. When she wakes up, she has to see me wake up, I guess. She would slam doors, etc and now she is listening to her music like she is one bloody deaf old woman.

So anyway, my second semester is already coming to an end. Time just passes extremely fast! And so, finals are once again nearing and I will have to visit the "morgue" again soon. Freezing cold "morgue". But it is a good place to study. With 'darling' perhaps or maybe she will be off to 'PH's' often. I don't know. Lol. Anyway, next week, is already our study week and then our finals will officially take its place.

Looking back to this semester, I think at times, I know what it feels like to be superior. I think this is why I will have to be careful with what I say here so as to not hurt the feelings of others but I think a few will agree with me. 'Darling' maybe? Lol. We did talk about it anyway.

This semester, we had a lot of assignments and since 2 monsters decided to be in the same group, 'darling' and I finished up them really quick. So I realised that when it comes to any assignments at all, there is not a single time when a person from any other group could avoid coming up to me or Yen Pin to ask a question in order to complete their assignment. It may be a question about the format, the lecturer's name or whatever. The point is they must just ask us something. Now that is feeling superior alright.

Next, being the only Chinese in the futsal team in God knows how many years, people wanted me manager. So that is another cool point. And during the futsal tournament last Saturday, I didn't even have to run to give my team 2 wins. How much easier can it get?

And lastly, for next semester's faculty night, my course was chosen as the leader to organise everything and I am pretty amazed and shocked that most of my friends actually want me in-charge of it. And so they made me the leader of organising a function. Who does that? My name wouldn't even cross anybody's mind back in high school when it comes to organising a function. Lol. But now, it is a whole different story and I guess that is just how much I've grown. And I would really love to thank all my pals for actually trusting me with something so big.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Looks like you are doing really well in school. I don't know what to say about you and Ry when it comes to studies. Lol. Anyway, who is this 'darling' person? Lol

Natalia said...

Lol! I am not doing that well. And it is impossible for me to do as well as Ry. I am not a book freak for starters! Lol.
Umm.. 'Darling' is a she. The one called CraBp and also the one called Siu Yen Pin. A good friend I have over here. One of the genuine and nice ones. :)