Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Andrey Arshavin Hero of Four

You do know that if Liverpool wins the Premiership this season, they are one bloody lucky team right? They faced Arsenal yesterday and guess what? Arsenal through Ashavin scored 4 and Liverpool managed to come back time after time, the last equaliser being in the dying minutes of the match and Arsenal even had 2 goals disallowed. Nicklas Bendtner's and Cesc Fabregas' goals were both cancelled out for offside. But I am not gonna comment on that as I did not watch the match. But nonetheless, -sigh- Besides that, of all times, Manchester United is sort of shaky as the season comes to the end and as everyone says, the title is for Manchester United to lose and if they do not improve, I think they will and Liverpool will be happily and luckily getting it. No offense, especially to my brother, but sometimes, I think Liverpool is just one hell of a lucky team. And don't even get me started on the referee influence that they get especially in last season's UEFA Champions League quarter finals. As an Arsenal fan, I will never forget how "special" the referee treated Liverpool. But overall, hats off to Andrey Ashavin. Awesome player.

No comments: