Friday, April 24, 2009

What Common Bathroom Is Like


After almost a year using common bathroom, I think it is time I mention a thing or 2 about it.

When I first got here, it was DIFFICULT to bathe. I wasn't used to it and it disgusted me. But as time passed, I got ok with it.

However..

..sometimes, I still disgusted while bathing as I hear someone washing her clothes in the neighbouring cubicle. It is really disgusting to do that and with the other people's soap water and some remaining of God knows whose urine on the floor, I seriously think the clothes washed were way cleaner before they were "washed".

Next, sometimes you get treated to "beautiful songs" while you bathe. No offense but how nice does it gets when you can't even recognise the songs? But so far, I have heard "the most beautifully sung" Hot N Cold and also the "award winning" Big Girls Don't Cry. People should just really learn to shut up while bathing. SERIOUSLY.

In addition, if your nose is as sensitive as mine, you sneeze a lot because there are all kinds of smell you get when you are bathing. Sometimes, it is strawberry. I believe it is Ah Ma's. Sometimes, shampoo smells like honeydew. Sometimes, it is minty smell. At other times, it just smells like any other body lotion and shampoo. But most of the times, you get weird smell. Even my roommate's smells weird and hers really makes my nose hurt. She says hers is from the temple and it is able to 'shoo' evil spirits away. Cool.

Also, you get dirt. "DIRT". Bathroom and bathing really gives you "dirt". I think bathing just really gives people the mood to b***h about others. Trust me. And the funniest part is that sometimes, they b***h about you. I have been in that situation. I was just having my half an hour bathe when 2 coursemates of mine just get in to my left and right cubicles to bathe and b***h about my other friends and me. Awfully "nice" people. And don't think that just because my Mandarin sucks, I don't understand what they said. Lol. So words of caution, don't b***h about others while bathing. You never know who is listening.

Well, I guess this post is pretty interesting.

In short, common bathroom is a place that disgusts you, it "sings" to you, it gives you all kinds of smells and you hear people b***hing. How "interesting" my bathes are here. Lol.

Oh yeah, while we are speaking of bathrooms, save water while you bathe ok?

And by the way, noticed the circled area in the photo I posted with this entry? That is where cockroaches live. I have seen a few there and the best part is, Malay girls love hanging their towels over the bar. EEW!!!

2 comments:

CRABp said...

this is a really good post 'darling'! XD can compete with Yunghan's Toilet Corner...or maybe he should have a "Guess Blogger" in his blog so that you can post this up in his blog too!

Natalia said...

Haha. Thanks, 'darling'. Was really inspired to write it after taking a shower the other day. Lol! Maybe. That's a thought.