Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Hot Weather And Studying Does To You

There isn't many stars out there in the sky today. It looks boring and Orion is hiding. But I think the hot weather and too much studying is getting into our heads now. PJ popped up in front of my door about half an hour ago, laughing. Then she dragged me all the way out of the hostel to look at stars and she was laughing all the way. And there wasn't even many stars but she said there are and says I am blind. Clearly the hot weather and all the studying she is doing have finally driven her cuckoo. And I think she is still laughing now. And 'darling' has gotten sick. Me? Going mental.

And I found out that we might have to retake our stupid English papers. God knows why but I do know it is bloody inconvenient and troublesome. I thought I heard the last of the subject 2 days ago. But apparently, no. -Sigh-

4 comments:

Ryan said...

That sounds sad. But I do wish I could go mental too instead of not being able to read for more than 10minutes without getting a headache.

CRABp said...

yay...i finished reading Developmental Psychology...yay... yup, PJ did tell me that she went downstairs to do sth sampat...

CRABp said...

and yeah...she was laughing at it. =S

Natalia said...

-Sigh- One by one, we're going nuts. Oh really? Yay for you, 'darling'.