Wednesday, April 22, 2009

That Time Once Again

Once again, students of local universities are sitting for their finals and I just wanna wish all of them especially my friends here in UTM good luck and all the best. Although certain subjects look bleak, for instance Ethnic Relations (or for me at least), we should just give it our best shot and just get over it. Lol! Easy for me to say when I am feeling so horrible already. Nervous breakdown soon probably. Lol! But anyway, I am down to 5 more subjects and I will be done in 9 days!

Also, today is 22nd April and everyone out there should know that it is Earth Day. So reminder that every little things each of us do is able to save and conserve energy, water, etc. So don't neglect your responsibilities and together, we can make a difference. Just start of by switching off lights and fans that you are not using!

No comments: