Monday, April 27, 2009

I Just Have To Say..

..that I have no whatsoever clue on why we just have to study Islamic Psychology.
..that I don't see any good coming from this subject.
..that I think it is EXTREMELY BIASED that we are made to study this subject. Clearly, it is to favour the majority race in Malaysia.
..that it is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS in studying this subject.
..that my lecturer is just a total nutcase for asking us to read all the POINTLESS and FRUSTRATINGLY BORING as well as RIDICULOUS articles on Islam.
..that if we non-Muslims have to study this, why don't they make the Muslims study Buddhism Psychology or Hinduism Psychology or even better Christianity Psychology?
..and that everything that has to do with this subject is just so TERRIBLY MEANINGLESS, POINTLESS, CLUELESS, RIDICULOUS and it is a joke that we have to learn it.
..and for that, I am totally losing my mind and I am growing increasingly frustrated as I study for this bl**dy paper.

No comments: