Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Homes of The Filthy Rich

Not too long ago, I posted up an entry on homes on billionaires and I have a few more in this entry.

This one here belongs to Will and Jada Pickett Smith.

This is The Jonas Brothers' hideout. Nice place but still don't like their annoying voices. Lol.

This is Spelling mansion. Lucky Tori if you asked me. She just has to wait to inherit all these when the rest of us have to slog hard! Lol!

And this is diva Mariah Carey's home. I love that it has a swimming pool.

Oscar winner Julia Roberts' house. Nice one too.

Comedian and TV host Jerry Seinfeld's place.

Who doesn't know this place? Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion.

George Clooney's Italian getaway. I like the fact that it is by a river.

Troublesome pop-star Britney Spears mansion. Looks pretty cool.

And that is a wrap!

No comments: