Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pictures!

I know I haven't been doing this post since the first one and I am sorry. I just haven't got the time and whenever I do, I forget to do this. Lol. I have so many other things to blog about anyway. But here are some pictures.

I guess when you are an expert in your field, you just really are. See how cool this man is when drilling. He was standing in such a relaxing way and was even smoking.



How much can you drink? Foon Yee and Soo Chen can drink a lot. So could I actually. But in this case, they were drinking way more than Jing Bao. And..


They even finished first!


And lastly, how desperate can one be when finding for a date for a dinner? Apparently, all way goes when coming to find a date including advertisements.

And you get paid too! But it sounds creepy to me. Lol!

No comments: