Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jenny!

I have been meaning to post this up for a very long time but have been busy. So anyway, this post is dedicated to my most favourite aunt. She grew a year older last Sunday and I just wanna wish her another good year. I am really thankful to this aunt of mine. She has been doing lots of stuffs for my brother and I since forever. And since primary school, she is my transport back home and she even prepares us lunches at times and she is pretty much my second mum, I guess. Also, since we used to be neighbours, she is pretty much there for my brother and I when my parents are at work. In addition, she gives us the biggest angpows during every Chinese New Year! The rest are really cheapskates! Lol! But I am not saying that she is my favourite aunt because of that. She really is just the best aunt I have in the family and my brother won't even hesitate to second my opinion.

So to Aunt Jenny, happy belated birthday and all the best in life. And thanks for everything.

No comments: