Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Am Blessed

First of all, Happy Easter to everyone out there. I hope all of you have a great one.

Now, since it is Easter, I should mentioned that I really feel blessed here. Mainly, the group of friends I found here, Cera, Duckie, Petrie and Spike. You 'dinosaurs' are great and it is just awesome to be friends with you all. So since there are some drama with some of the less 'dinosaurish' people here, let us hope that we 5 'dinosaurs' whould stick it out to the end. I am sure you 4 would agree on it too.

So,

Whenever, Cera feels..

..angry

or

..sad.

Whenever, Petrie gets..

..tired after being hyperactive.

Whenever, Duckie gets..

..mad and starts scolding like an 'Old Man'

or

..sad and mignon.

Whenever, Spike goes..

..all confused and blur again.

And

whenever, Little Foot feels..

..lost and lonely.

If we just hold on together..

..we will be alright.





Great to have you 'dinosaurs' in my life.

No comments: