Sunday, March 08, 2009

101st Post!! -I Might Be Getting Old For...-

As the title suggests, I think I might already be getting too old to vote for the Nickelodeon's KIDS' Choice Awards. -Sigh- But who cares? Lol!. Anyway, don't time flies? I remember voting for it year after year and now, I am not even a teenager anymore. I am probably a young adult or an adolescence perhaps. And I will be 21 in 5 months time! -Sigh- At least I will get my BIRTHDAY PRESENT, dearest papa. Lol!

So there are 18 awards and this is how my votes went:

1. Favourite Reality Show - I do watch ANTM and Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader but it has got to be American Idol for me.
2. Favourite TV Actor - Not liking the Sprouse twins and not knowing the fourth nominee, I had to go with Jason Lee.
3. Favourite Cartoon - Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!
4. Favourite Female Athlete - I never like the Williams sister and I wished there is Maria Sharapova to vote for. But I will just stick to last year's winner, Indy 500's Danica Patrick.
5. Favourite Book - Out of the 4 nominees, I have only read the Harry Potter series. So there lies my vote.
6. Favourite Movie - This is the first award that had me thinking. Bedtime Stories or The Dark Knight? After comtemplating..The Dark Knight it is. Rest in peace, dear old Heath Ledger. Getting the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor was just so right. He was awesome as The Joker.
7. Favourite Movie Actor - Gotta be funny man, Adam Sandler.
8. Favourite Movie Actress - This one had me thinking as well. I have always like Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston. Whenever there are movies featuring these 2 together with Kate Hudson, they become my must watch movies. But this time, I will go with Reese Witherspoon. I just prefer Four Christmases over Marley And Me.
9. Favourite Animated Movie - Hmm.. Kung Fu Panda, Bolt, Wall-E and Madagascar 2: Escape To Africa. My vote goes to.. BOLT!!! Don't you just love Bolt's eyes when he was a puppy? I do!!
10. Favourite Voice From An Animated Movie - Gotta be Ben Stiller as Alex The Lion in Madagascar 2: Escape From Africa.
11. Favourite Male Singer - I don't have anyone to vote for in this category but I will go with Jesse McCartney.
12. Favourite Female Singer - I was torned between Miley Cyrus and Rihanna for this one but I went with Rihanna. Under my umbrella. Ella.. Ella.. A.. A.. Lol!
13. Favourite Song - Rihanna's Please Don't Stop The Music. I was once upon a time addicted to this song and still love it a lot.
14. Favourite TV Show - Hannah Montana. Don't really watch it but it is the best to vote for among the other nominees.
15. Favourite Music Group - This has got to be the toughest to vote for. It has Daughtry, Pussycat Dolls and Linkin Park. At the end, I voted for PCD but I think the one I hate will get it. The SUCKY and WHINNY Jonas Brothers. Yucky!!
16. Favourite TV Actress - Miley Cyrus. Who else.
17. Favourite Male Athlete - Definately Michael Phelps!! No one but him. 8 gold medalists in the most recent Olympics. Must be him. GOTTA BE HIM!
18. Favourite Video Game - I have no idea who to vote for actually. As I have no idea as to what those games are! Lol! But I think the Mario Kart Wii sounds like it is fun. So there goes my vote.

So there. My votes in all 18 categories. Lets see how many did I get right! Lol!

No comments: