Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lagging...

Back in my high school days, I used to be able to just wake up around 4a.m. before a particular test or examination to study and I will score good results. However, I guess I am sort of a person who sleeps a lot these days and lags quite a lot too (I am still not a pig and maybe some of you would say I do lag a lot at times). Anyway, as I woke up from my hibernation and just sat and thought about my bl**dy Statistics test again, I finally knew what happened. I finally knew why my brain was empty. As I recalled how I did my paper, question 1 kinda made me bored. Hence, I yawned a little and then I found myself lagging. That is why I just totally forgot how to count all the percentile thingies. -Sigh- I am NEVER waking up early to study anymore. On the positive note, recalling how the paper went also kinda made me realised that I might not have done so badly. But then again..I never really know until I get it back and I don't think I am really looking forward to getting it back. Lol! At least I am no longer angry though. Anyway, I had better go get my dinner before my friends and 'darling' 'bising-bising' at me as I totally skipped lunch out of anger.

No comments: