Thursday, March 26, 2009

TESTS!!!!!

Lately, I feel like my classmates and I are being fired with one test after another. We have Statistics test 2 on Saturday, Developmental Psychology test on Monday, French test on Tuesday and another Islamic Psychology test (to be announced when). I haven't even study any! And we are not even done with our assignmnents!! (In fact, I am completing one now! And then I am gonna try to do another. God knows when I am gonna sleep! My record is falling! Lol.) -Sigh- We are all gonna be real psychos after all these.

Oh yeah, on Sunday, the first Formula One race of this season is taking place in Australia and I will be covering all the races on my blog this season. For for those of you who just loves Formula One and do not have a source to watch it, look out for my posts on the stats, etc and also post race entries.

And there is no club soccer this weekend. All are off for international duty. World Cup qualifying.

No comments: