Sunday, March 08, 2009

I Did Not Get Lost!! Lol!

It has been more than a month since I actually went back to Melaka. Meaning it has been more than a month since I last saw my family. And although nothing much has change in them (they still adore and love me A LOT!! Lol), they said I have again..become thinner! Lol! (I have lost 7 kilos since coming to UTM!!)

So they came around 12.45p.m. and they brought me my favourite 'wan tan mee'! YUMMY!! Then we chit-chat till about 2 something afterwhich we went to JJ to restock my milk and 100 Plus supply (all on my mum..save my money..lol). I also almost got a new Esprit watch there but decided against it as my mum said it was a little too big for my wrist. -Sigh- Sad. Anyway, after buying stuffs, Matt wanted to go to Kim Gary's so badly. So we did. Thanks to 'darling' for lending me her member card. Save 10% service charge for my mum!

Then we hung around for a little while in City Square. Oh yeah. Which reminds me of the title of this post. I guided my dad there and we did not get lost! Yippee! I usually go there by bus. So I am like half asleep in the bus. But today, I have to guide and I was on target. I am a genius. Lol! Just kidding. (Don't even think of 'baling kasut' at me. Lol!)

At around 6 something, we came back and after I showered, my family had to go back already. Dad doesn't want to drive when it is entirely dark. So we said our goodbyes and Matt hugged me and he CARRIED ME. Good gracious. 16 years old boy carrying his old sister. Not that old actually. Just 5 years difference. But still..geez..either he has grown really strong or I have lost too much weight!!!

Anyway, that is a wrap. They are still probably on the road back home now and I am already missing them. Love ya, mummy, puppy and teddy bear!!

No comments: