Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures!

Starting from today, I am gonna post entries entitled "Pictures!" like this one. Basically it contains photos of things that are funny, weird, sceptical, etc that I see around me and what I think about them. So I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do when I saw them! Lol!

When I was back in Melaka for my long semester break last year, I went out with my brother, Matthew, a lot and he is a very observant guy when on the road. Never bet with him on directions and how a car differ from another. He knows them extremely well. Trust me. So anyway, when we out 1 day, he spotted a Perodua Rusa and it had a sticker on its back screen as seen below.


We couldn't really tell what it is until we stopped behind it at the traffic light and it reads:

So beware people out there if you are not a Muslim! Lol! Well, at least that is according to the driver of the above Perodua Rusa. -Sigh- Some people are just fanatics when it comes to their religion. Give it a break guys. Any religion in the world is safe to practise.

Next. Yesterday, I was out with some friends, namely 'darling', Phui See (Sotong), Li Ting, Siew Fong and Eric. We went swimming and played a game of water polo. Anyway, at the pool, I met and made a whole bunch of new friends, which was cool. Long story short, on the way to dinner, I passed this car wash centre and it had this written on the outside of its restroom door.

So where do the workers go if they have to pass motion? And what if one of them was purging? Lol!

2 comments:

CRABp said...

Maybe there's another door on the other side which says "Berak sahaja"...

Natalia said...

LOL!