Thursday, March 12, 2009

Assignments And Tests!!

Today, I had just received another assignment. It is for my Developmental Psychology and it dues on the 25th of March!! So my March just got more busy. And it involves reviewing 2 bl**dy journals. Thankfully, though, it only requires 3-6 pages.

Also, 2 days ago, I got back my Islamic Psychology assignment and there are some corrections to be done. -Sigh!!!-

So on Sunday, I must edit the Islamic Psychology work, write a script for my group's English For Academic Communication discussion and start on my Developmental Psychology work. I predict I will go mental by the end of the day.

And now tests. I will be having my Psychology of Personality test tomorrow. 40 objectives questions covering 4 chapters. I am pretty much done revising that. So I guess it is ok.

However, I will have another test on Saturday. Bl**dy Statistics test and I think I am dead meat with that one. Already studied and it still feels like I have learnt nothing. Argh!!!

No comments: