Friday, March 06, 2009

My VERY Busy March

2 days ago, I was writing all the important dates on my table calender and the results is one bl**dy pack March for me. Don't believe me? Just look at the picture of my calender below.

The one and only circle in yellow (11th March 2009) is the date for my CATERING FINALS. FINALS, mind you. FINALS!! -Sigh- And as much as people keep telling me that it will be a walk in a park for me, I don't know 'cause I have never cook something on such an important occasion before! Lol

Now moving on to the orange cicles. There are 3 there as you can see and that means I will be having THREE FREAKING TESTS this month!
1. 13th March 2009 - Psychology of Personality test
2. 14th March 2009 - Statistics test 1
3. 28th March 2009 - Statistics test 2
See????! THREE FREAKING TESTS! Argh!! And I don't mind Psychology of Personality test 'cause I basically know what is gonna be tested. But STATISTICS??? Only God knows what Fisherman has been mumbling in front of the class all this while. -Sigh- I am doomed. I don't even know how to study Statistics. -SIGH!!!-

And now the 3 red circles. They have been there since forever and I don't mind them. They are the datelines for my assignments and as you all know by now, I am an assignment monster (together with my 'darling'). Lol. So I am all set for that. But red circle number 1 is also the day my group will be presenting our Ethnic Relations work and the presentation is worth 20%!! Geez!

Lastly, the pink circle. This is another headache. -Sigh- This pink circle (21st March 2009) is the date my group will have to do our stupid English For Academic Communication group discussion. -Sigh- Guess 'darling' and I will probably have to write the scripts soon. -Sigh-

See how busy my March will be? And it won't be a very nice April next month 'cause I will be having my finals then! -Sigh- I so need a break. Hopefully whatever my friends and I are planning stays and then I will have my break!

2 comments:

Yung Han said...

haha, good one about the fisherman.
I thought he came teaching after going to war and got his leg injured, lol..

Natalia said...

Lol! But he is VERY BORING. I can barely give him my full attention. Not even for 10 minutes.