Monday, March 09, 2009

Arsenal Wins And Sorry, Datuk Lee Chong Wei

These are events that took place after I blogged 2 posts last night.

8.30p.m. - Finished blogging and felt really sleepy.
8.35p.m. - Decided to learn a new song on the piano to stay awake till Arsenal match starts.
9.00p.m. - Failing at learning the new song. Probably too sleepy. Even punished myself whenever I hit a wrong key.
9.15p.m. - Pressure amounts as I still can get it. Decided that I wouldn't watch the match as long as I do not get it right.
9.30p.m. - I finally got it right. What a time too!
9.35p.m. - Rushed to KTR with my new football 'kaki'. (It is amazing how Ma Lee actually loves it now.)
9.37p.m. - Saw the big screen showing BADMINTON!!! Argh! All because Datuk Lee Chong Wei was playing in the finals of The All England Open. -Sigh-

Sad chronology of events right? I tortured myself and yet I couldn't get to watch Arsenal.

But never mind. At this point, I just wished Chong Wei wins it quickly (or loses quickly????). But as usual, he kinda plays like he is not in the world. So 'lembik' and all. -Sigh- So anyway, he loses the first set and then I became evil. Since he lost the first, I wanted him to lose the second as well so that we could switch channels. 'Cause if he doesn't, they'll play the third and I will miss Arsenal's match! (But at least I had 'darling' telling me what is going on in the match. Arsenal were leading 1-0 and I missed that goal!) And he really lost. Sorry! But who cares. We then get to switch channels and I went on to watch Arsenal win 3-0!! Yay! My first Arsenal goals in about more than a month! Awesome!

Andrey Arshavin with Arsenal's mascot. A dinosaur. Lol

Eduardo Da Silva volleying the ball with the outside of his left leg and scoring too! Awesome goal

A joyous Eduardo

All is happy for the captain of the day

That is something you don't see often. Emmanuel Eboue celebrating a goal he scored himself.

All is well for Arsenal last night

No comments: