Monday, March 02, 2009

One More Down!!

Yesterday, 'darling' Yen Pin and I "vomited blood" and 'kee siao' for 10 and a half hours , finishing our Islamic Psychology assignment.

We actually commenced on Thursday. What we did was combined all the information we have together and have it distributed for other 'buruh-s' to edit and stuffs. Thankfully, all the buruh-s are really efficient. They are somehow done by Sunday and it was really awesome of them. So thanks, guys.

So yesterday upon collecting all the work back, it was time for 'darling' and I to crack our heads.

We started at 11a.m. with the piece on Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. and it took us about 3 hours to get that done. I was already banging my head against CraBp's mattress and we were totally distressed. Anyway, we somehow managed to cut that piece from 20 plus pages to just 4 pages.

Then we had lunch and found more strength to carry on.

So we continued with a piece on jihad and religious orientation and they were pretty good. Then we took on PJ's work and some other small parts.

After all that, it was probably around 6.30pm. already. We had dinner and started to really edit everything in order. Wrote an abstract, acknowledgement and a conclusion, prepared a table of contents and front page and also listed down the references.

And finally, at 10.30p.m., everything was completed and we really felt relieved. It really looks like a professional piece of work. Trust me.

So a huge thank you to all the group members and now I am done with 3 assignments!! Very much ahead of time too!! Yay!! (CraBp and I are really assignments monsters. -Sigh-)

Oh yeah. I also received good news today. I scored a 9/10 in my second Islamic Psychology quiz! Yay for me! So I am currently with 19 out of 20 possible marks. Still looks bright but after last semester..geez. I am not sure what to think of.

No comments: