Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thr(w)ee

As I mentioned in thr(w)ee posts ago, yesterday was May Peng's birthday and 'darling' and I noticed many things that were associated with the number thr(w)ee. Coincidently, that is the only number Duckie has problem saying.

1. We gave her thr(w)ee suprises. The first is from 'darling' and ADHD. They cooked 'mee suah' for her. It contained thr(w)ee food. 'Mee suah', fishball and thr(w)ee, sausage. The second is courtesy of Sampat. She cooked some 'thong sui'. And number thr(w)ee, we suprised her with a steamboat dinner.

2. Prior to that, we went to Taman U for lunch after our group discussion. It went well by the way. She liked it, I guess. Hats off to ADHD. She did really well. So back to my story on number thr(w)ee. After lunch, we went over to Jaya Jusco (it was almost thr(w)ee in the afternoon by then) while waiting for the bus, which was again very late!!! But anyway, we kinda went into Viss, a shoe shop, and most of the shoes there are available in thr(w)ee colours! Also, at JJ, we bumped into thr(w)ee of our coursemates, namely Ah Ma, Aunty Ling and Sampat. Later while waiting for the bus to come, thr(w)ee of us sat together while I sat alone and Siew Fen stood up. Eventually, the thr(w)ee other coursemates we bumped into earlier were done with their shopping (that is just how long we had to wait for the bus!). And they took a taxi and since there was only thr(w)ee of them, I was told to follow them as I looked tired (waking up early does things to me by noon).

Th(w)ee. At the steamboat dinner, we prepared everything in thr(w)ee for May Peng. Thr(w)ee fishballs, thr(w)ee prawns, thr(w)ee buns with thr(w)ee holes, etc. (Incidently, I can only remember and mentioned thr(w)ee food here. Lol.)

4. For the steamboat dinner, we left our college at 7p.m. and came back at 10p.m.. So we were out for thr(w)ee hours long.

5. May Peng is now 21 years old. 2+1= thr(w)ee. But she is in fact 2100 years old actually. So don't be too happy over there!

And I guess that is about it. But guess how many thr(w)ee I have typed so far.

Answer: Twenty-thr(w)ee! Lol!

By the way, today, I posted thr(w)ee posts. Not done on purpose.

So, run as you like from the number thr(w)ee, PJ. But I guess this number thr(w)ee is just gonna follow you. I guess, number thr(w)ee just really, really, REALLY (I typed thr(w)ee really's by the way) like you. Lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how you and your 'darling' are torturing that poor girl with this number 3.

Natalia said...

Not only number thr(w)ee actually. Almost everything with the letter 'r'. For example, this afternoon, I spelled 'print' as 'pWint'. Lol

CRABp said...

Haha! Really good post la... having a good laugh here!

Natalia said...

Thank you. I appreciate the fact that you are enjoying it.