Thursday, March 05, 2009

I Am A Cobbler

So my favourite pair of shoes has been looking really miserable since I played futsal with it last year (the soles of both sides is practically falling off from the shoes). So today, I finally give it another round of repair (and it is not that I am too cheapskate or can't afford a new pair but I just love this one so much as it is so comfortable to be in and not to mention that they are a pair of Reebok shoes!). So now they look like they met accident and they are still in the 'hospital ward'. Will be for a few more days.



Poor shoes eh? I couldn't get strings to tie them. So I found my alternative by tying them with plastic bags. Lol. But smart eh?

By the way, I have broken the news about changing roommates to my current one and as expected, she is not taking it well (she is not talking to me at all since and I'd expect she wouldn't bother to be quiet anymore whenever I am asleep from today onwards -sigh- but life will go on for me as I still have 9 great friends here including my 'darling'). I wouldn't give a damn actually but you know how sensitive certain people are and one can't actually blame them. Different people do have different unique personalities after all (I should know better as I am learning Psychology! Lol!). But I do have to break the news eventually and today with all the quota thingy, writing formal letters on who we want for our roommates and such, I just had to. And between not hurting her by being a hypocrite and just hurting her once and for all by telling her, I prefer the latter. But all in all, I just have to say:

"Once bitten, twice shy"
(you would understand if you know what happened last semester)

No comments: