Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, May Peng!!!!

Today is the birthday of a really nice friend of mine. I may not have known her for a very long time but if one spends a few days with her and during that time, one gets close to her, one will know just how nice she can be. And although she was really serious last semester, she has kinda come out of her shell this semester and she is pretty much crazy nowadays. So it is also really fun to be with her. And if you ever need advice, this is one you can turn to. Also, if you ever need anyone to push you to eat, she is capable of doing it too. If her words doesn't make you wanna eat, that cute face she throws in will. At least that happens to me a lot. So here's to Tan May Peng, a good friend and a nice companion.
So...


To dearest Tan May Peng or PJ or Teh Ci Peng or Duckie,


HAPPY
21st (2100th)
BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I wish you all the best in life and that this year will be a great one for you.

And just for today, you are MORE CUTE compared to my foot.

-Natalia or Xiao Niu or Kopi Peng or Chomper-

P/S: Just for your information, that Chomper I gave you took me 3 hours to make. That is the longest I have ever spent on making someone anything! Lol.

No comments: